Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Less Than Expected

Really Mac!!!

Anyone who knows me know I'm a big supporter of Mac Miller. When I heard his mixtape "Kids" he immediately gained the privilege of being of my top 10 rappers. Needless to say I was kind of disappointed with his album. It wasn't a bad album but I think that for a debut album you should go much harder. Now I like a total of 6 songs on his album the rest of the tracks were ok. Normally I would consider that a decent cd, but for your first album you need to make me love at least 12 of the 16 tracks you made. Some of his rhyme flow didn't really fit smoothly with the beat. I don't know if he was experimenting or what, but that was only on 2 songs. I love the fact that he always have at least 1 song with a old school beat(with a twist). Considering that he put out a good(not great) mixtape on black Friday gave him a little slack room. I will always love a be a supporter of mac but I just expected more from Blue Slide Park.

I give the album a 3 1/2 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment